Monday, August 18, 2008

Measurements

I took my measurements last night.

Here goes...
Waist @ belly button - 36 in.
Chest- 34 in.
Hips- 38 in.
Bicep- 12 in.


My goal is to lose 6 inches off my waist and gain some inches on my bicep, other than that I'm fine.  God knows I can't make my chest grow, i've tried!  But if my waist goes back to being small, at least my chest won't seem so horrible!

Went to the gym tonight and did 30 minutes of elliptical.  I forgot my gym bag again so I didn't even attempt to get into spinning after work, i'm sure it was full by 5:35 since they start the list at 5:30 despite the 6:30 start time!

I think I need to lose like 1 inch off my waist to fit into my wedding dress, but I want to lose more!

Oh, and I bought a One a Day vitamin...I have women's vitamins from trader joe's but upon closer inspection, I've realized that I have to take 3 a day!  And they are nasty tablets that melt as soon as you stick them in your mouth, they make me gag!  Unfortunately, they do not have a "tester" for vitamins so let's hope the ones I just bought aren't gigantic!  At least it's only one now instead of 3 though, that's a step in the right direction!  I saw these omega 3 chews when walking by a GNC the other day, I might check those out, they're citrus flavored.  Okay, I'm off to shower!

No comments: