Thursday, October 23, 2008

My body hurts

Monday- Cardio 40 mins. bike and elliptical
Tuesday- Weights
Abductors- 40 lbs. 3/20
Adductors-50 lbs. 3/20
Leg Extensions- 40 lbs. 3/15
Squats- 50 lbs. 3/20
Bicep curls w/ bar- 3/20 not sure how much the bar weighs, but I'd guess 20 lbs. (the number is rubbed off)
Tricep dips off a bench- 3/10  (I usually do a tricep pulldown, these were rough!)
V-situps- 3/15
Seated pullback- 30 lbs. 3/20
Chest flys- 30 lbs. 3/20

I know I need to add more ab work and I still need to come up with varying workouts.  I've gone through most of my Women's Health and a couple Shape I have and ripped out exercises now I just need to figure out the best way to put the workouts together so they're useful (on the wall, in a book?)

Wednesday- 1 hr. of Spinning  (the fiancee joined me for the first time and this morning he couldn't get out of bed!)

Tonight I will be lifting again.  Then I have tomorrow off and probably Saturday Spinning and lifting.  And then Sunday off.  I'm tired.

No comments: